Scan request

Don Rosa donrosa at iglou.com
Sat Mar 26 08:52:30 CET 2005

From: Katie Sullivan <vaz... at yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 03:12:37 GMT
Subject: Scan request
Paris.
 I spotted a Zio Paperone issue in a display case amid a bunch of other
comics.
I cropped and enlarged it, but it's still really small and grainy.
It is, of course, a picture of Scrooge and Goldie. It looks like it's
for Don Rosa's "The Dream of a Lifetime."  I'm guessing it's
drawn by Marco Rota.
If someone can get me a better scan of this cover, I would be
very grateful!  :)

Rather than do that, just (privately) send me your address, and I'll simply
send you a copy of that issue of ZIO PAPERONE and you can scan the bejabbers
out of it yourself.

(P.S.: I think that if anyone does, you'll like "The Prisoner of White Agony
Creek".)