"new" Australian comics

Mike Devery mdevery at netspace.net.au
Sat Mar 26 10:21:25 CET 2005

whoops, I meant to send that to the DDB list.   To bring it back on topic
for this list, is there anyone who is buying all the new Australian
issues?  I can't justify buying them all when I have the USA equivalents as
well.  If there's someone in Australia who is buying them all, can you
please contact me off list; I'd like to just confirm that the Australian
issue HAVE in fact continued to be identical to the USA versions (they seem
to at a glance at them on the newsstands).

Cheers,
   Mike.