scan request

Katie Sullivan vazali at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 26 18:34:51 CET 2005

> > From: "Don Rosa" <donrosa at iglou.com>
> To: <dcml at stp.ling.uu.se>
> Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 02:52:30 -0500
> Subject: RE: Scan request
>
> Rather than do that, just (privately) send me your address,
> and I'll simply
> send you a copy of that issue of ZIO PAPERONE and you can scan
> the bejabbers
> out of it yourself.

Really?  Awesome!!  :D  Thanks!

> (P.S.: I think that if anyone does, you'll like "The Prisoner
> of White Agony
> Creek".)

Oh my yes yes yes yes yes and yes some more!!!  I've been
wandering around humming "After the Ball" ever since I heard it
was coming up.  I suspect it may even knock "Hearts of the
Yukon" out of the #1 favorite spot on my list!  :)  I simply
can't WAIT to see what you've done with it!  Since we poor
Americans will probably have to wait awhile to see it, I've
attempted to tide myself over with a stack of books from the
library on the Klondike gold rush.
(LOL, I started to type "Klondike goldfish."  I've been spending
too much time looking at my fish tanks, I guess!)  ;)

Katie Sullivan
http://www.sullivanet.com/