US Comic Sales Figures

Chuck Munson chuckm_1962 at yahoo.com
Fri May 20 17:01:24 CEST 2005

For the first time I hit the link provided by Derek
for the full list of comic sales figures.  Friends, as
far as I am concerned it is an incredibly sad state of
affairs that the best selling Disney comic sells no
more than 2.5% of the copies sold of the number 1
comic.

I hope Mr. Geppi has lots of patience.  We have a such
an uphill road to travel to introduce kids and adults
to why these really are great stories that deserve
their time and resources.

Depressed but hopeful,
Chuck Munson

Herndon, Virginia, USA