some photographs

Travis Seitler travis.joel.seitler at gmail.com
Thu May 26 16:37:23 CEST 2005

Thanks, Harry!

You may not have taken a photo of me, but you got the hallway leading to my
office, so that's close enough. =) (All: My office is just to the right of
the "Laurel and Hardy" poster.)

I see what you mean about Lake Erie, too! I found a page <
http://www.great-lakes.net/teach/pollution/water/water5.html> about Lake
Erie's past pollution problems. That page states that the US and Canada
signed an agreement to clean up the lake in 1972. According to another site
<http://www.ijc.org/rel/agree/quality.html>, the initial "Water Quality
Agreement" was put into effect on April 15, 1972.

According to Inducks, "Be Leery of Lake Eerie" was created on January 27,
1972 and it was first published November 1972. <
http://www.seriesam.com/barks/art_dsr.html#awdrs_jw0017-01a> seems to
confirm that "Be Leery..." really was about Lake Erie.

To which I say, "good eyes, Harry!"

-- Travis Seitler