2005 Gemstone Free Comic

Rob Klein bi442 at lafn.org
Mon May 30 18:32:51 CEST 2005

Hello fellow DCMLers.  This year, I forgot to inquire about the Gemstone free Disney comic
in USA "Free
Comic Book Day".  I never dreamed it would be occurring in May-as it was july, last year.
Last year I
obtained 2 copies of the free issue (Mickey Mouse in Barks' "Mystery Of The red Hat".  I
was told that i
can't obtain this year's Gemstone Disney free comic now.  Does anyone out there have an
extra copy of
the 2005 free book that they'd be willing to trade for a copy of last years' "Free Comic"?
 For those in
The Netherlands, Germany and Denmark, I may be able to make the swap "in person" within
the next
several months.

Or, if that won't be possible, do you know where I can purchase this year's free comic?

Thanks very much,

Rob Klein