German Hall of Fame 3 ?

timo ronkainen timoro at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 7 03:02:50 CET 2005

Hello all!

And especially German members of the DCML. I found out that German Hall of
Fame number 3 (which was published already a year ago) contains something I
have written. I was surprised, although I knew that there was going to be
the preface. But there seems to be more, if this table of contents is right:

Hall of Fame, Band 3 - Romano Scarpa

Inhalt:

- "Romano Scarpa - Der italienische Meister" von Timo Ronkainen
- "Romano Scarpas Eigenheiten" von Olaf Solstrand
- "Zurück zu Ei" von Romano Scarpa

- Kommentar von Leonardo Gori zu "Die Linsen aus Babylonien"
- Die Linsen aus Babylonien

- Kommentar von Romano Scarpa zu "Amundsens Talisman"
- "Reminiszensen an Barks" von Timo Ronkainen
- Amundsens Talisman

- "Bis zum letzten Sieg", Kommentar von Romano Scarpa zu "Der Meister aller
Klassen"
- "Atomare Superkraft" von Timo Ronkainen
- Der Meister aller Klassen

- Kommentar von Romano Scarpa zu "Der Fliegende Schotte"
- Der Fliegende Schotte

I never knew that I wrote anything like "Reminiszensen an Barks"  or
"Atomare Superkraft". Is there some sort of error, or where have they got
those texts? Was ist hier geschehen? Habe ich die geschrieben? :-)

Timo

^^''*''^^
Cartoonist - writer - donaldist -
Timo Ronkainen ---------------- -