AW: German Hall of Fame 3 ?

Olaf Solstrand olaf.solstrand at andebyonline.com
Wed Nov 9 19:04:39 CET 2005

Stefan Persson <spe at inducks.org> skreiv Wed, 09 Nov 2005 14:55:54 +0100

> On 2005? 11 9 () 10:58 am, Cord Wiljes said:
>> So Ehapa/Egmont did not send you an author's copy? If you ask them they
>> will probably correct this oversight.
>
> Does any Disney publisher *ever* send an author's copy to *anyone*?

They sometimes do. I wrote a few short articles about distinctions in the
two first Scandinavian Hall of Fame-books, and I got author's copies of
the Norwegian editions of those books. But not of all publications of
these articles on a worldwide basis, no. My impression of the Norwegian
branch of Egmont Serieforlaget, which does a lot of editorial work on
books and such things, normally send a copy of the book to the people
who's written articles in these books. Though I can understand why the
same thing isn't done for every publication of that same article on a
worldwide basis.

Olaf