The Archives--Favorites for Revival

Marvinw marvinw at zahav.net.il
Sun Sep 4 07:13:47 CEST 2005

Lars Jensen commented: unsure about the posting.
In the email sent out to DCML members I referred to
1. A representation of the very first Disney comic book
2. A reissue of the 1943 Gremlins story produced by Disney

Note: In the DCML archives on the DCML web site, apparently read by Lars, the text of my posting was scrubbed and instead the picture attachments sent as cc carbon copy to D. Gerstein were not scrubbed. ( This is the reverse of the usual operation of the DCML site !!)
Marvin Winitz