McDuck.nl

D.M. van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Wed Apr 12 00:38:05 CEST 2006

Stefan:
<* How do I read replies to that topic without having to go to a website
all the time, and without having to be online whilst reading?
* How do I archive the replies in a useful way?
* How do I write replies offline, for automatic submission once I go
online?>
That's indeed a problem.

Francesco Spreafico:
<But what for? People who like forums are already there. People who don't
are not and won't be. People who just don't care are probably on both
(or none).>
It could be a way to get internetfora more connected internationally.

Daniël