A Helsinki question

H.W.Fluks at telecom.tno.nl H.W.Fluks at telecom.tno.nl
Wed Apr 26 16:53:14 CEST 2006

I wrote:

> Is there a good comic shop in Helsinki that you would recommend?

I got a LOT of answers from Finns in private mail! A big THANKS to everyone!

I also got a mail saying:
> Can someone answer as a "public reply", because would need this info too.

So here is a short list of the addresses people sent me:

- Good Fellows, Fredrikinkatu 38. Open weekdays 12-18, sat 10-15.
http://www.goodfellows.fi/webpages/company/contacts.htm

- Fennica Comics, Kalevankatu 40. Open weekdays 10-18, sat 10-14:30
comics at fennicakeskus.fi

- Kukunor. Fredrikinkatu 65 in the Tennispalatsi / 2nd floor. Open mon-sat 12-18.
http://www.kukunor.com

- Kulku-Katin Poika, Läntinen Brahenkatu 12.

And this last one is virtually next to my hotel! 8-)

--Harry.