Finnish mention of Inducks

le Richard lerichard at free.fr
Thu Apr 27 00:23:03 CEST 2006

Harry asked about the recent mention of Inducks in the Finnish weekly.

Translating from the Finnish comic:

<<
Occasionally we receive queries from people who are trying to hunt down old
stories, and we decided to reveal how we find the publishing info - not even
the collective brain capacity of the editorial staff is enough to remember all
the stories! As our helper we have the global Donald-enthusiasts database
Inducks, that has cataloged almost every Disney publication of the world. With
it the right magazines are easily found!