DONALD & HIS COUSINS

Lars Jensen lpj at forfatter.dk
Tue Aug 1 16:04:57 CEST 2006

Rich wrote (slightly edited):

> Depicted: Donald Duck, Gladstone Gander, Gus Goose, Fethry
> Duck & Kildare Coot (aka Sgrizzo Papero)
> [...]
> Have all five ever appeared in the SAME story (outside of group
> poses or family gatherings)?
> If not, or if their appearances together in a story didn't really center
> on their interaction, do you think an interesting story could be written
> that shows just how differently they would approach a given
> circumstance?

I think it will be hard to pull off a story that gives sufficient "screen
time" to all five characters in order for us to learn anything substantial
about them and their interactions -- unless it is a 50-60 page story with
enough twists and turns that everybody gets a chance to shine. And
unless the Italians do something like this, I suspect such a story is
unlikely to happen, sadly.

Lars