No subject

Luca Boschi totemboschi at libero.it
Tue Aug 1 20:10:38 CEST 2006

RICH, LARS...

> Mortimer Mouse = Montmorency Rodent

No, not really. Not in the beginning, anyway. Although these
days the two characters have indeed (and unfortunately)
been merged into one.

***°°°

Oh, well, maybe in other countries storie, but in Italy they are
considered (and translated) as they STILL were separate and different
characters, with the names of Topesio and Bubbo.
On the "last" I Maestri Disney on Gottfredson, I even wrote a
"theoretic" article to explain the differences (adding also Mr.
Slicker's character) among all those Mickey's rivals, The same in the
"Disney Parade" booklet joined to the Mortimer PVC figurine. Since it
was necessary to make a sculpture of it, a decision about the
Mortimer's *real* look had to be taken.

Ciao!

Luca