DCML Digest, Vol 42, Issue 3

Luca Boschi totemboschi at libero.it
Wed Aug 2 10:18:08 CEST 2006

- Unprocessed:
     RICH

> Depicted: Donald Duck, Gladstone Gander, Gus Goose, Fethry
> Duck & Kildare Coot (aka Sgrizzo Papero)
> [...]
> Have all five ever appeared in the SAME story (outside of group
> poses or family gatherings)?
> If not, or if their appearances together in a story didn't really
> center
> on their interaction, do you think an interesting story could be
> written
> that shows just how differently they would approach a given
> circumstance?

     LARS
     I think it will be hard to pull off a story that gives sufficient
     "screen
     time" to all five characters in order for us to learn anything
     substantial
     about them and their interactions -- unless it is a 50-60 page
story
     with
     enough twists and turns that everybody gets a chance to shine. And

- Ignored:
     unless the Italians do something like this, I suspect such a
story is
     unlikely to happen, sadly.

     °°°***
     Well, you're right, Lars! Il the following story of mine, Fethry is
     missing (even if there are many other characters, like Scrooge's
     brother)... But it's only 45 pages long!

     Check here...

     La grande corsa Paperopoli-Ocopoli
     /Boschi/Faccini/
     45//; QQQ, *Paperino*, *Gastone*, Paperina, EEE, Chiquita,
Brigitta,
     Nonna Papera, *Ciccio*, Zio Paperone, Gedeone, *Sgrizzo*, OK Quack,
     Umperio Bogarto, Pico, Andy Ascott, Archimede, Edi

     Ciao!

     Luca