Direct references to Barks-stories

Kai Saarto ksaarto at mbnet.fi
Mon Aug 7 12:37:51 CEST 2006

Timo Ronkainen wrote:
> At least there is Return to Bear Mountain by Tom Anderson and Daniel
> Branca. Kind of sequel to the famous Barks story. (No Finnish
> translation of that yet. You can find it in Donald Duck Adventures
> #32-33.)

I was just checking on that. "Return to Bear Mountain" is the title seen
on cover of that DDA issue, however INDUCKS lists story as "Crazy
Christmas on Bear Mountain".  Can someone confirm which it is?  I'd
rather trust the name on the cover, but perhaps its more of an
advertisement than than the actual title?