DCML Digest, Vol 42, Issue 15 (Blot Nephews?)

JTorci3511 at aol.com JTorci3511 at aol.com
Sat Aug 12 16:40:09 CEST 2006

Everyone:

David Gerstein wrote:

>>The Phantom Blot has triplet nephews in the Brazilian comics,  doesn't he?>>
Really?!   Like Jonathan Gray, I feel that would be TOO MUCH  to take... and
there are few greater Blot Boosters than I!  Also with  Jonathan, I loved the
Phantom Brat, but don't think I want to see this!

Of course, the "Blot Boys" could always team up with the Beagle Brats  and
REMAKE those Silver Age Phantom Blot / Beagle Boys  stories (Time Machine/Money
Tree Seeds and Lighter Than Air Pirate Ship)  for a new generation!

Joe Torcivia.