Marketing and Stories

Leo Schulte schulte at teacher.com
Wed Dec 27 16:47:55 CET 2006

  Thanks to Joe Torciviva for his comments.

  As I have said, the marketing is curious from the consumer end!  I
  have delineated before that Disney Comics just do not have the same
  visibility as other titles.

  And ultimately, if the stories are not attracting the readers of all
  ages, you need to find better stories.  This becomes a closed circle
  with marketing problems, however, because if your stories remain
  unknown to the public, their quality is irrelevant.  The public
  cannot judge your product, if they cannot find it.

--
Search for products and services at:
http://search.mail.com