Any new Rosa happenings?

Anthvvuono@aol.com Anthvvuono at aol.com
Mon Jan 2 05:18:54 CET 2006

To list:
    Happy New Years everyone!!!! Now that it is 2006,  Don Rosa's latest is
probably only a short time away. However, does anyone have  a definitive word
on its release yet and which issue numbers it will  appear out in Europe? I
know that I've asked this question before, but now  that we are beginning a new
year, maybe specific information is or will soon  become available.
    Regarding posts on Rosa's upcoming, if any,  stories, I certainly hope he
and Egmont can forge a mutually beneficial  arrangement. I cannot imagine
that comicbook company mistakingly allowing itself  to let go of its most widely
popular author of Disney comics overseas,  especially when Rosa has expressed
an interest before of always continuing his  work, provided he gets treated
fairly. As for content, I'm all in favor of  shorter gag-stories too, but as
long as we still can read those sprawling McDuck  epics at least once a year, I'm
a truly contented fan!
    Once again, happy new year, and may 2006 be a good  year for all Disney
comics and creators, namely in America, which needs the good  news the most!
Sincerely,
Anthony