A Website about Donald's Family Tree (!!!??? I wonder what the sources are...)

Olaf Solstrand olaf.solstrand at andebyonline.com
Tue Jan 10 17:29:53 CET 2006

Hello,

it may just be me, but I think that Donald's middle name and Scrooge's
father's name is not enough to suspect plagiatism. However, using sources
when writing an article is perfectly normal and legal, and should you be a
source for this you're probably mentioned in the sources for the article
(which unfortunately is not in the free version).

I suggest you e-mail the article author (if that was possible) and ask him
if you are among his sources. :-) No need to make things worse than that
:-)

Olaf
who uses sources every day

<Goofy313g at aol.com> skreiv Mon, 09 Jan 2006 18:55:26 +0100