Delta Dimension, Dinkie, C.O.A. and more

Olivier mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jul 11 18:03:54 CEST 2006

Hi everybody!

- David -

>>>  Please check the COA. You'll find that outside of Italy, only
>>>  France has produced stories with Atomo Bleep-Bleep.
>>>  You'll get more of Atomo in MMA 13, by the way.

Would you be tempted to write the first American Atomo story (not for the
sake of  being the first, of course), or would you rather focus on
Gottfredson's universe?
But then, I suppose it depends a lot on the what story pops in your head,
and what characters it involves or are best to tell it.

>>>     Er, who came up with the name "Super Daisy"? When she's in her
>>> costume, nobody's supposed to know that she's Daisy. So she couldn't
>>> logically call herself "Super Daisy." (It's the same reason why
>>> Donald Duck's secret identity is "Duck Avenger" rather than "Super
>>> Donald"...)

Right.
How about "Super Goofy", then? Not too smart.
I guess it's part of  the joke (always on this lovable bumbling big guy)--
and of  the parody (nobody recognizes Superman / Clark and so forth).

Olivier