Possible Archive Volumes

deanmary deanmary at zoominternet.net
Sat Jul 29 22:53:23 CEST 2006

A few days ago Joakim Gunnarsson posted a piece from this site:http://www.marvelessentials.com/current_news.html
that talked about Gemstone publishing archive libraries of Carl Barks and Floyd Gottfredson as early as 2008. I was wondering if anyone from Gemstone could confirm this information?  I realize that 2008 is far away yet and that plans would be far from firm, but it would really great to hear that such ideas are in Gemstone's long term plans.

And under the theory of  "in for a penny, in for a pound", does Gemstone also have plans for Don Rosa and/or Al Taliaferro libraries? Any information anyone at Gemstone could provide would be *greatly* appreciated!  I apologize in advance for being too nosey! :)

Dean Rekich