Direct references to Barks-stories

Timo Ronkainen timoro at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 31 14:45:21 CEST 2006

At least there is Return to Bear Mountain by Tom Anderson and Daniel Branca.
Kind of sequel to the famous Barks story. (No Finnish translation of that
yet. You can find it in Donald Duck Adventures #32-33.)
Vicar have drawn several Barks' side characters in his comics. Don't
remember actual story references right now.
I'm sure there are lots of these.

Timo