Steve Geppi

Marc Newman marc.newman at comcast.net
Thu Jun 22 23:12:43 CEST 2006

A few more details about Steve Geppi.  He's a former mailman with a deep
love for comics.  He became a comic book dealer and quickly a
distributor.  He has a good rep. for dealing fairly but when things got
tough in the distribution business he came out on top.  So he's
basically king of comics now.

He has an absolutely tremendous collection, some of which he sells from
time to time.  I know he's a Ducks and Barks fan.

He's also minority owner in the Baltimore Orioles and I believe has been
named Man of the Year (or businessman of the year) in Baltimore.

Best of all, he's opening up a museum of pop culture in Baltimore with a
huge emphasis on comics!

Btw, I did take a look for you Tristan.  Closest we had was Uncle
Scrooge 307 and 313. :(

Regards,
Marc Newman
www.HouseofComics.com
"Super-Selection of Silver and Bronze Age Comics"