No subject

Thu Mar 23 15:47:28 CET 2006

has in his money bin is money he's made himself, and he's made it all
around the world. I don't know about all the other countries, but many
Finnish coins are indeed gold colored, if not actually golden

And, of course, a big part of the money is from ancient treasure chests
that are full of gold dubloons and whatnot. But you're right: A large
portion of the money would still have to be silver with some copper in the
mix, as well.

At least in Egmont countries, though, the colorists are paid not to be
good but fast. And this means they have to pick one colors to present all
the coins. I think yellow is a lot closer to the "real" mix of colors than
the blueish white some American colorists use. (But I've grown up with
yellow coins in the Bin, so maybe it's just me.)

Mike Pohjola
mikep at iki.fi            +358-50-5238399            http://www.iki.fi/mikep