No subject

Thu Mar 23 15:47:28 CET 2006

"I think I got some damned good plots and situations in my later stories.
My space stories-that's where I got some of my best stories. 'Island in the
Sky' and 'Micro-Ducks from Outer Space.' They had a lot of depth to them,
and they introduced very complex, interesting situations."

Also from Barks interview with Donald and Lynda Ault (6-13-97)

"I think my drawing in the last few years was getting to be pretty darned
professional-looking. My pen and ink lines had gotten to where they had a
nice polish and a swing to them."

Donald Ault
Professor of English
University of Florida