No subject

Thu Mar 23 15:47:28 CET 2006

the defunct Singapore version), no American would want to pay the amount of
money required to get the subscription and pay postage from India, for a few
short, random stories seemingly aimed at very young audiences. The stories I
saw were not very inspired, and were very simple plots.  The artwork was run-of-
the-mill "Spanish Studio" work -  mostly Millet, Xavi, Alfarez, Torres,
Santanache, and that ilk. There was no Rosa, Van Horn, Branca, Jippes, Milton,
Noel Van Horn, Rota, etc.  Of course, i didn't see much of a sample. Perhaps
some better and longer stories are now printed.  But, if that were so, I
suspect that information would have been introduced on our forum by now, eh?

Rob
Klein