No subject

Thu Mar 23 15:47:28 CET 2006

unclear about YOUR definition.  Is a landmark simply a positive point of
interest, like a tourist attraction or civic structure?  Or can it be any
building, geological feature or locale that serves as a geographic point of
reference?

You're right -- I should clarify. The dictionary definition of a landmark
could just be a post in the corner of a field from which to measure for
placement of the first row of corn.
I'm using the "tourist" connotation of "landmark"... these 12 sites would be
something you might see pictured in the "Visit Duckburg" brochure at the
train station. That's why I can't 100% justify having Gyro's workshop in the
list, even though I think I want to........