Rosa creation dates

M.J. Prior M.J.Prior at student.rug.nl
Thu Mar 2 15:44:17 CET 2006

Nicolas Roudier:

> I'm looking for the creation dates of all the Don Rosa's
> stories. It's impossible to find (inducks, etc...).

I think there are two ways you could take, although I'd
strongly advise you against trying to burrow your way into
this kind of information.

One way is to check Don's messages in the DCML archives.
Usually, he tells us when a story is finished, or which
story he is currently working on, or sometimes even when
he sent Egmont a script. And Don has been on this list
since he worked on the Life and Times, or maybe even
earlier.

The DCML Archives:
http://stp.lingfil.uu.se/pipermail/dcml/

Another way might be to contact Sigvald Grøsfjeld, since
this is precisely the sort of information he takes an
interest in, so maybe he can help you further. Sigvald has
done a page called 'Don Rosa Statistics', about Don's
annual production, including an approximation on when Don
worked on which story. You can find Sigvald's e-mail
address at the bottom of this page:

http://duckman.pettho.com/statistics/index.html

Greetings, Michiel Prior.