Project Tio Patinhas 500 March 2007

asaramelli asaramelli at ig.com.br
Fri Mar 17 21:44:35 CET 2006

Next year,  March of 2007, we are going to receive the Comics
Tio Patinhas 500  (Uncle Scrooge 500º edition )
The “Revista Tio Patinhas” was edited for the first time in December of
1963, is a brazilian loved comics, and have breath leg to face the
challenges and chances the future.
The arrival of edition 500 is a very important event that cannot pass
unobserved.
To know this especial moment is needed not only for the brazilians, but all
the fans around of the world .

In the last months we´ve been receiving only 4 histories monthly, always
histories already published in the europe more than 6 months, and in some
cases years ago.
Therefore we are suggesting our local publisher to develop for the 500º
edition a project to produce an edition really special .

We are sending diverse suggestions so that this edition  becomes formidable.
If you have a suggestion, send it directly (in english) for the
“attendance to the reader dept” in the following adress:

disney.abril at atleitor.com.br

Or in case you prefer also send it for the brazilian fans, sends for my
email

asaramelli at ig.com.br

I translate your message and publish in the brazilian discussion list in
Orkut.

Thanks in advance

Alexandre Saramelli
São Paulo –  Brasil