DCML Digest, Vol 45, Issue 6

Gary Leach bangfish at cableone.net
Thu Nov 9 04:26:13 CET 2006

Dean:

> Gary I am thrilled to hear that the "Shonen Jump" style title is
> intended to contain all new stories!  I think that is a fantastic
> decision and really hope it works out.  Two quick questions.  One,
> do you have a ball park idea of when the first of these titles
> might be published?  Two, will this title contain long stories like
> used to be in MMA and DDA, shorter stories that might have appeared
> if MM&F and DD&F were still around, or some of each?

The SJ-type books are a new format for Gemstone, so there's still
some ironing out to do before we can schedule them. One definite aim
is for them to feature the material that was previously going to go
into MMA and DDA, and they could well include material that would
have gone in MMF and DDF.

Personally, I hope that if all goes well we'll be able to get the
first ones out by no later than the fall of '07. We'll see what happens.

Gary