Credit where credit is due

JOHN CHADWICK wolfsong at mpinet.net
Sat Sep 9 20:50:48 CEST 2006

Just got back from B&N, where I saw what looked like a new collection of old comic adaptations of Disney feature films, published by Disney. It contained adaptations of Snow White, Dumbo, Alice and Wonderland and Peter Pan.  It also contained a crossover story featuring Dumbo along with Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.  What annoyed me was the total lack of acknowledgement of who drew and scripted these stories.  I hope this is a case where the records of who created these comics have been lost rather than a gross oversight on behalf of the publisher.