Are the next two Gemstone TPBs on schedule?

deanmary deanmary at zoominternet.net
Sat Apr 7 22:29:16 CEST 2007

In my latest monthly order from Westfield Comics, neither the Walt Disney Treasures: A Little Something Special TPB or the Disney's DuckTales: Scrooge Quest TPB was listed.  I found this odd as US #367, WDC&S # 682, and the Uncle Scrooge Adventures: Land of the Pygmy Indians & War of the Wendigo issue were all listed and all according to Amazon.com are scheduled to be published *after* the 2 TPBs.  Have these 2 TPBs been delayed or cancelled?  If Gary or anyone at Gemstone could let us now it would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks, and I hope everyone has a great Easter!

Dean Rekich