Don Rosa Eisner nomination

Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at alumni.princeton.edu
Fri Apr 20 09:32:41 CEST 2007

MICHIEL:

> As much as I like and enjoy reading Rosa's stories, I'd
> regret to see him get an Eisner Award for "The Black
> Knight GLORPS again!", because that's really not one of
> his best stories

To get the award, the story only needs to be better than the other five
nominated stories, not better than Don's previous stories. I would assume
that, the Eisner award being a prestigious industry award, these six stories
*are* some of the best stories published last year, even if their creators
have produced better stories in the past.

	Kriton.
-----
"To the rational mind nothing is inexplicable--only unexplained."
-----