Papernika! not another super hero!

NIKOS PANAGIOTOPOYLOS npanag_2 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 16 22:56:31 CET 2007

Hello. I want to express my personal opinion. Why  Disney comics should create super-heroes? Is
this an influence from Stan Lee? Super heroes is a different type of comics than  Disney comics.
Super heroes are superman  batman  spiderman X-men, etc. Now we see that Daisy wants to copy
Catwoman. However we need diversity in comics plots not only super heroes.I prefer the old police
stories with Mickey, Black Pete and O'Hara.
Now another theme. Who are the parents of Hewey Liouey Dewey? why do they live with Uncle Donald?
What happened and their parents had sent them to stay with Donald?

Nikos

Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!;