Vienna and Don Rosa Stories

Olaf Moriarty Solstrand olaf.solstrand at andebyonline.com
Wed Jun 6 10:41:04 CEST 2007

It may just have been me not paying attention, but ...

På Tue, 05 Jun 2007 13:56:34 +0200, skrev Leo Schulte <leeschulte at mac.com>:

> Don Rosa: since he has retired,

... has he?

In the threads I have read that has just been an uncertified rumor, and
every time someone has entered the discussion to claim the rumor to be
false. True, at least up until a while ago (what's happened in the past
few months I have no idea of, so everything can have happened), Don hasn't
been working on new stories for a while, but I was under the impression
that the main reason for that was that he was working on these twelve
Scrooge posters and thus didn't have time for writing?

Sure, if there exists a DCML thread where it is clearly stated that Don
Rosa will never write another story (or, won't write any stories for the
next twenty years), I'm interesting in reading that -- but two years of
not writing stories does not equal retirement, and at least not when he
spends much of that period working on other Egmont projects.

--
Olaf
not retired, either