3-tiers

Gary Leach bangfish at cableone.net
Mon Jun 18 19:56:49 CEST 2007

Dean, Ole:

To my recollection, I may have paginated out to six volumes of DDA
when I ordered up my last batch of material for that title. That
would have amounted to about 18 stories, give or take. I probably
have some records on that hereabouts, but my filing system is not one
to be ventured into without considerable advanced preparation and at
least a week's supply of rations.

As for providing a list of the actual stories, I feel I must decline.
Not only because of the above, but I don't really see bringing in
reader opinion on stories we haven't yet published. Yes, they've
already been published per se, but our versions need their chance to
go out without the advanced reader prejudice - for good or ill - this
sort of thing could engender. (That's my view. David or Travis may
see it differently.)

Gary