CBLDF

Gary Leach bangfish at cableone.net
Sun Jun 24 19:14:58 CEST 2007

> We're talking about a book featuring full frontal nudity (both male
> and female) and explicit discussion of sexual acts being given to a
> 9-year-old boy and/or his 6-year-old brother... personally, I look
> forward to the CBLDF losing this one.

Actually, Travis, it won't be the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund that
might lose, but the defendant, Georgia comic book retailer Gordon
Lee. In that case he faces fines and possible imprisonment.

Perhaps Lee will be found guilty of the remaining charges against
him, perhaps Lee will be acquitted. I'm just glad that the CBLDF
exists to provide him with legal resources for his day(s) in court.

Gary