CBLDF

UNDBKB at aol.com UNDBKB at aol.com
Sun Jun 24 15:41:06 CEST 2007

> We're talking about a book featuring full frontal nudity (both male and
> female) and explicit discussion of sexual acts being given to a 9-year-old
> boy and/or his 6-year-old brother... personally, I look forward to the CBLDF
> losing this one.
>
> // Travis Seitler

Shame on you Travis...

> As a comic store owner myself, you need to realize this is a case against
> the store owner who is on trial Not the artist or publisher who produced the
book.
I am sure he did not intentionally give this comic to a minor.
Free Comic Book Day is to get comics out to customers, but certainly not
adult material. We BUY comics from publishers to give out. I usually allow
customers to pick what comic they want. Young children pick comics they know and
would be suitable for them. I fault the publisher for even supplying this material
on FCBD.
I am pulling for the CBLDF because losing the case means a store owner who
through a generous act, would be punished.

Barry Branvold