CBLDF Needs Your Help

Herbert Snorrason methanal at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 01:03:30 CEST 2007

On 27.6.2007, at 16:52, Fluks, H.W. (Harry) wrote:
> Herbert Snorrason:
>> How do you stretch full-frontal nudity (whether male
>> or female) into something that's harmful to minors?
> Minors may get pregnant before they are ready for it. I guess
> that's the
> major point.
Yes, only ... why would seeing naked people impact that? The only
thing that's proven reliable in preventing that has been sex-ed;
teenage pregnancy has shot up in the U.S. as a result of "abstinence
only" preaching. But, as you also say ...
> This is getting off-topic indeed.
So I suppose I should be shutting up about now. It's not like Disney
comics have the sorts of content that's likely to be censored today. :)