Donald Duck renamed Daniel in "The Wise Little Hen" [!]

David Gerstein gdavid at gemstonepub.com
Sun Sep 2 01:13:35 CEST 2007

Gilles,

> David, do you think it's possible that I got it in WDC#580?
> I know it's not Gladstone (or is it? I'm not familiar with all that...)

It is in a Gladstone issue. Disney Comics (publisher at the time of WDC&S 580) didn't have very many editorial articles like these...
As I mentioned before, I believe it was one of Gladstone's THE YEAR THAT WAS articles, which began with WDC&S 598 and continued in their various titles afterwards.

David

--
Gilles R. Maurice, Ducktor don.(gen.map.)
http://goofy313g.free.fr/calisota_online/