Nazi propaganda Short "Nimbus Libéré" (1943)

Fabio Blanco longtom at oeste.com.ar
Sat Sep 8 17:38:37 CEST 2007

Well, is not strange. Other opressed people used copyrighted material
for propaganda. I understand that, and I think is not the same that nazi
propaganda about jews "infecting" or "thieving" Germany. They are living
in a war scenario, and Farfur would be killed and banned indeed after he
win free elections.That's not too strange at all.

By the way... nice to see Nimbus animated. What beautiful character!

FABIO

bonvolu postu al longtom at oeste.com.ar
www.virusmental.com