DCML Digest, Vol 55, Issue 15

Robert Hutchings robertmhutchings at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 17 14:58:35 CEST 2007

<<<<<<<<Hello.
Can anyone help me here?
I'm looking for all the disney comics where they have
visited Scotland.>>>>>>>>

Hey, I'm not sure if non-Barks, non-epics are what you
are after, but there are several Strobl-drawn stories
in which the ducks go back to Scotland for one reason
or another. It's possible Vic Lockman was the writer
on some of them. If you are interested, you'll
probably have to do some serious trolling through
inducks; I don't recall any titles off the top of my
head.

Robert Hutchings