Rebuilding Comic Collection

Rob McCallum rnjmvc at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 6 15:32:26 CET 2008

A former responder suggested to Tom that the best way of rebuilding his collection is to use eBay.  I agree, but with the following caveat.  At least 50% of the eBay sellers (particularly with the older stuff) have no idea how to properly  grade their comics so personally I never trust their judgment without seeing a photo of what they are selling.  Also  be aware that many people have no clue about the actual value of their material so you can get some real bargains, but many items are ridiculously over priced.  Having said this, I have not bought a single old comic anywhere except off eBay in the last five years and in 90% of the cases have been more than satisfied.