DCML Vol 59, Nr 12 (McSavage Gladstone)

Rob Klein bi442 at lafn.org
Fri Jan 18 01:31:00 CET 2008

I remember one Frank McSavage drawn story with Gladstone. I think it might have
been a Grandma Duck story from "Walt Disney's Comics and Stories" from 1951 or a
second story in a Donald Duck comic from around that time.  But I don't see how
it could have taken up 63 pages, even in 3- tier, pocketbook format.