Disney Work

Leo Schulte schulte at teacher.com
Fri Jun 5 00:33:11 CEST 2009

To "Kneon":

I assume the "k" is silent?

As far as I know through information here, you should contact "Boom" Comics, since they seem to have the license now for Donald Duck and Uncle Scrooge.

Best Wishes!

L. Schulte

> If that person were interested in the possibility of working on Disney books
> overseas in some capacity, does that possibility still exist for Americans
> such as myself -- er -- this person? ;)
> And if there still would be such a possibility, who would one contact? Any
> help would be greatly appreciated!

Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses
Get a Free Account at www.mail.com

More information about the DCML mailing list