Whither Gemstone

Gary Leach bangfish at cableone.net
Thu Mar 5 01:41:01 CET 2009

All,

Everyone here is aware of the interruption in publication, so that
much is old news. Will publication resume? I have to say I have no
idea. There are reasons to think they will, there are reasons to
think they won't, and many things that don't easily fall on either side.

Possibly there are some things I know that aren't otherwise known
outside the company, but taken as a whole I don't think there's
anything I could relate that would give anyone a better idea of what
the future holds than he or she has now.

I know that probably sounds like a whole lotta nuthin', but that's
what I got.

Gary