Thanks Gary

deanmary deanmary at zoominternet.net
Sun Mar 8 05:55:12 CET 2009

Gary, I want to thank you *so* much for the updates you have given us here on the DCML!  I wasn't sure you would be able to tell us *anything* in regards to a timetable, so a "semi-educated" guess was more than enough.  If you are right, and things get resolved in the next couple of months, well that is good at least.  If Gemstone does not publish anymore Disney comics, well, at least us fans will know about it fairly soon and the whole situation won't be stretched out for months or years.  On the other hand, if Gemstone does continue to publish Disney comics, well the sooner it all gets resolved, the sooner we get more Disney comics!

So thanks again Gary.  Not only for this latest update, but for *all* your contributions to the DCML from Gemstone times, to Gladstone times, to the lack of Disney comics in between.

Dean Rekich