Disney License?

Shad Daly shadslists at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 01:27:18 CET 2009

Actualy, SLG's license is over now.  They got a special extension to publish
the last two Gargoyles trade paperbacks whenever they are done, but except
for that they will not be doing any more Disney comics

But don't forget Boom Studios has the license to do comics based on Pixar
movies, and the license to do Muppets comics.  I think their first Pixar
comics are due next month...

--
Shad Z.                      ^Q^
My Blog: http://www.livejournal.com/~shadzane/