The Screaming Cowboy in French?

cmhallin at algonet.se cmhallin at algonet.se
Wed Nov 18 12:50:39 CET 2009

Dear all,

I was just wondering whether one of the French list members would be
able to let me know how my signature quote ("Oh, bury me thar..." etc;
see below for full quote) from The Screaming Cowboy (La complainte du
pauvre cow-boy) is translated into French? I don't mean translated in
the sense of how to explain the meaning of the English quote, but what
the words of the song that Donald has written are in the French
translation.

Many thanks in advance,

/Mattias

---
Mattias Hallin · Brussels · Belgium · <cmhallin at algonet.se>

"Oh bury me thar! With my battered git-tar!
A-screamin' my heart out fer yew!"